Allstar Uhlmann UK strives to comply with AA compliance of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) so that all users of the site are able to use and enjoy the best experience. We do this by:
- Provide text alternatives for non-text content.
- Provide captions and other alternatives for multimedia.
- Create content that can be presented in different ways
- including by assistive technologies, without losing meaning.
- Make it easier for users to see and hear content.
- Make all functionality available from a keyboard.
- Give users enough time to read and use content.
- Do not use content that causes seizures.
- Help users navigate and find content.
- Make text readable and understandable.
- Make content appear and operate in predictable ways.
- Help users avoid and correct mistakes.
- Maximize compatibility with current and future user tools.
If you have noticed any issues on the site or are struggling to use it then please get in touch using the details on our contact page.